About Me

My photo
The Calcutt Library has a wide selection of fiction, non fiction and Reference Books available. The librarian is Ms. Weber and The library secretary is Mrs. Coyle. We both love to read and enjoy seeing students develop a love of reading. We try to keep the latest Young Adult fiction available, and read from our selection often, so as to offer recommendations for students. Come see us sometime, we are open until 3pm.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring is Here!!!

Yay! Spring is here and one of my favorite things to do is find a nice place, under a big tree and read a good book.

 I have started reading YA books again after my winter of mostly knitting hats. I just started reading What my Mother Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones. I haven't gotten that far into it yet, but the similarities between the book and my life are too weird. The girl's name is Sophie and they call her Soph Doph. That is what I call my daughter. There are many other similarities and I can't wait to be able to read even more.

1 comment:

  1. If you like this one, then you will love the one Mrs. Coyle just read, the sequel, "What my Girlfriend Doesn't know"!

    ReplyDelete